- Problems are identified that simply cannot be seen during the repair or rebuild process
- The heat, pressure, and harsh operating conditions of an engine require ensured quality
- Returns the engine to OEM specifications and dimensional tolerances
- Allow for implementation of improvements from the original designs
- Warranty meets or exceeds new engines
- Allows an OEM to offer a lower cost option for service parts
- Keeps dealership and OEM in the revenue stream with customer
- Increases a dealerships revenue vs. repair or rebuilding
- Increases vehicle life
- A reman program is proven to increase the sales of "whole goods"
- It is environmentally responsible
Original Equipment Manufacturers
- The marks of Dresser Waukesha, CNH, Kobelco, Navistar, Axiom, Mercury Marine, AGCO, JCB, FPT, Ingersoll Rand, Weichai, Deutz, MGM, Isuzu, Dana, Mitsubishi, Leece-Neville, Komatsu, General Motors, PACCAR, MTU, John Deere, Carraro and Yanmar are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.